PTA Portal – School Directory and More!
CHES PTA has partnered with MySchoolAnywhere (MSA) to provide CHES parents/caregivers and faculty members access to an online directory.
At no extra cost to you, having a MySchoolAnywhere account offers CHES families many conveniences, whether they use a desktop or the MySchoolAnywhere app on their mobile phone (Go Mobile!).
- Instant access to contact information for school families and faculty.
- Quick registration for PTA sponsored programs (After School Enrichment, etc.)
- Secure online store to purchase PTA Memberships, Coupon Books, Spirit Shop items, Event tickets, etc.
- Up-to-the-minute PTA volunteer sign-ups.
- Ability to create a “Favorites” list of families/students
- Review purchases history
- Print class lists by Teacher or Grade (desktop only)
Each year, the School Directory Chairs create a print directory using the current registered MSA users data. So, it is very important for each CHES family to register with MSA, then each September thereafter, confirm your family’s account data to ensure we have your current information (emails, address, etc.).
Only current CHES families (grades K-5) are eligible to register and access the CHES PTA Portal. When families register, they have the ability to “Opt-Out” of being visible in either the online or print directories, while still having access to the store, volunteer sign-ups, etc. Additionally, when a student graduates 5th grade or leaves Charlton Heights Elementary School, their information is deleted from MSA (if the family still has other CHES students, their account will remain registered).
Register a new MSA Account:
To register for a new MSA account:
- Click MySchoolAnywhere Join, enter the invitation code CHES16, and “accept invitation”.
- Register your account by entering “Students Last Name” and “Email”. Email is required as it will serve as your account login. Follow the process to complete the Student and Household information.
- Login using the temporary password sent to you via a Welcome email from MySchoolAnywhere, shortly after you complete your registration. You can install the mobile app via this link – Go Mobile.
Annual MSA Account Confirmation
Each September, please confirm your family’s account data to ensure we have your current information (emails, address, etc.). You can do so, easily, using one of the following methods:
Desktop: Login and choose “Your Account”, then “Your Family”. On the “Your Family” page, review each tab (Students, Household 1, etc) and make any necessary updates. Afterwards, check the box next to “Confirmed?”, then click “Save”.
Mobile App: Login and select “Your Account” from the left side drop down menu. Then, check “Update Your Family Information”. Clicking this button will take you out of the app to the MySchoolAnywhere webpage. Once on the webpage, scroll down and tap Sections 1-3 to review/update your information. Afterwards, in Section 4, enter your initials in the box next to “Authorization Initials”, then click “Save and Confirm”.