PTA Portal – School Directory and More!
CHES PTA has partnered with Membership Toolkit to provide CHES parents/caregivers and faculty members access to an online directory.
At no extra cost to you, having a Membership Toolkit account offers CHES families many conveniences, whether they use a desktop or the Membership Toolkit app on their mobile phone (Apple Store or Google Play).
- Instant access to contact information for school families and faculty.
- Quick registration for PTA sponsored programs (After School Enrichment, etc.)
- Secure online store to purchase PTA Memberships, Coupon Books, Spirit Shop items, Event tickets, etc.
- Up-to-the-minute PTA volunteer sign-ups.
- Ability to create a “Favorites” list of families/students
- Review purchases history
Each year, the School Directory Chairs create a print directory, at no cost to our CHES families, using the current registered Membership Toolkit users data. So, it is very important for each CHES family to register with Membership Toolkit, then each August/September thereafter, confirm your family’s account data to ensure we have your current information (emails, address, etc.).
Only current CHES families (grades K-5) are eligible to register and access the CHES PTA Portal. When families register, they have the ability to “Unsubscribe” from being visible in either the online or print directories, while still having access to the store, volunteer sign-ups, etc. Additionally, when a student graduates 5th grade or leaves Charlton Heights Elementary School, their information is no longer accessible on MT (if the family still has other CHES students, their account will remain registered).
Create a new Membership Toolkit Account
If you don’t already have a Membership Toolkit account with CHES PTA, follow the steps below to create your Membership Toolkit account:
- Go to http://charltonheightspta.
- Click on the Register/Login button.
- If you already have an account with another organization that uses Membership Toolkit you can use the same email and password to login. You can then proceed to the numbered steps below.
- Select “Create Account” and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click “verify my email” and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with all current store items/volunteer signups available for your review.