2. Board Member Responsibilities:
3. Proposed possible replacements for Ellen Sinapoli and Brian Schevaleur Residencies. Reagan will
research two new programs from BOCES.
4. Proposed a $1,700 addition to the Drama Club budget for the purchase of scripts.
5. Proposed a change to the drug prevention program. The district will cover half of the cost, leaving the PTA to absorb $2,500.
8. Monster Mash Chair needs to reserve rooms at the school.
9. Facebook Photo Policies: We can post pictures but cannot tag anyone. People may tag themselves. Be
aware of children that are opted out of having photos published. Tim monitors Facebook and deletes any
picture that may include those children.
10. Programs that still need Chairs or Co-Chairs:
11. Ilyssa will research pricing for PTA tablecloths and signage for events.
12. Melia Gordon proposed a Movie Night program. $400 to license movies for the year. Popcorn and
concessions could bring in additional funds.
13. Board will try to attend each Back to School night to introduce ourselves. Katie Corey will attend each meeting and speak about the PTA and benefits.